Friday 2 December 2011

A tough crowd

     HAHAHAHA. No. That awkward moment when you make a joke and nobody else thinks its funny. You start to laugh, anxiously waiting for someone else to start laughing too, but everyone else looks at you like you haven't said the punch line. Then you try to explain the joke, and it makes it even more awkward. 
    It just doesn't feel the same without other people laughing. It just makes you feel stupid.
   It's the same when everyone else finds some thing funny besides you. Everyone is laughing so hard and "rofl-ing", and you just stand there. Maybe pretending to laugh. 
    It happens to me in class sometimes. My class, with only 19 kids, can make as much noise as a class of 30+. Once, we were all in music class, and we were testing. Everyone kept messing up, and they all found it hilarious. Well, it seemed like the whole class found it funny. Besides me. Man it was awkward. 

Here are some jokes I hope you guys enjoy. :)
Why did the tomato blush?
A-Because he saw the salad dressing. 

Want to hear a joke about the vegetables?
A-Oh you wouldn't want to hear it. Its too corny. 

Dear guy sitting next to me,
I see you coping my test...
Sincerely, Jokes on you. I didn't study either.  (http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/index.php?&page=3)

No comments:

Post a Comment