Saturday 24 December 2011

Eyes wide open

"It was gym class. And we we're playing a game, Octopus to be exact. A game in which a person stands in the middle of the gym and attempts to touch the passing students running from side of gym to side of gym and causing them to sit down and become "seaweed". I was it, and trying furiously to touch people, which was difficult based on my lack of skill. Once I finally had someone, they tried manoeuvre me and what was a reach for her back quickly became me grabbing her chest for an extended period of time before realizing what I had done. I don't think either of us ever got over that moment....awks"
-Anonymous 

   That awkward moment when you grab/stare at something/someone for an extended amount of time before you realize what/who it actually is. This has happened to me a lot. I find myself staring at something really intensely, just to figure out it's someone's butt. I hastily look away, like nothing happen, feeling my face flush, but it always happens. That moment when you start to zone out into space? When you jump back into reality, you've realized you've been staring at someone the whole time. And now they are giving you a puzzled expression. You end up feeling like a creep. 
Awks... 

2 comments: