Saturday 24 December 2011

Let's Party!!! Or not...

   That awkward moment when someone is talking about a party that you're not invited to. Sure, maybe you're not going to be invite to every party, but still, it's just not right to talk about stuff like that in front of people who aren't invited.(In my opinion)
   "So you're coming right? " She went around the circle asking each girl if she was coming to her birthday. She and another girl were having their birthday party on the same day, and she was just checking to see if everyone she had invited to her birthday was coming. Sure, I didn't really know her all that well, but still, it was pretty awkward. It seemed like everyone was invited except me.  Sometimes I just pretend I'm not listening and look down at my shoes until the subject passes.  
Awks...

3 comments: